Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I told you I was sick

... that's what I want on my headstone.
One of the fun things of being a nurse is you get to imagine every single symptom as a precursor to some fantastical malady that you've learned about. Or, to be fair, potentially exposed to. I have an amazing immunity, so unless I come across monkey pox sometime soon I'll just continue to imagine my gas is probably ovarian torsion or that next headache surely is an aneurysm. And of course, I'll continue to work right through it. We're short-staffed as it is!

Mother Jones tagged me. This meme asks you to name the five songs you'd like played at your funeral. I'm going to resist the urge to use "Had a Bad Day" as an example. Too easy. ::grin::
But I honestly can't trim it down to "just" five songs. Call me extravagant, but whatever.
So here goes, in no particular order:

Take it to the limit - The Eagles

One More Day - Diamond Rio

Second Hand News - Fleetwood Mac

The Dance - Garth Brooks

Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles

Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

I really don't know who to tag; I think everyone in my little corner has done this already!
If you haven't been tagged, consider yourself "it"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home