Saturday, October 07, 2006

Torment = HTML

Do I look like a web designer?
No! But my new friend over there is. Heeheehee.
A special thanks to At Your Cervix for the idea. Yes, okay, I totally stole it from her.
Her monkey boy is awfully darn cute, but in the spirit of All Hallow's Eve, I figured I might as well jump on the Puca and get all creepy and stuff.
Spent hours tonight trying to get my sidebar to show where it is supposed to. Had to tweak some margins, and so on. But isn't she CUTE? She'll even eat the fly. Play with her!
Oh, by the way, no. I don't have a life. How sad is that?

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. A said...

Interesting look. I always thought you were a web designer.

08 October, 2006 08:47  
Blogger Julie, RN said...

::blush::

08 October, 2006 09:06  
Blogger Pennsylvania Independent said...

I am re-learning html myself and realized how much of it I forgotten of it. I started leaning it in high school and it is considered to be a "nrefangled computer language".
I haven't purchased a CD-Rom or a book on it yet, but you may leave a post on my blog or e-mail me. I will try to do my best of my ability to help a fellow Pennsylvanian. :-)

08 October, 2006 15:16  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

Sweet! We all love surfing "the web." Do I hear a collective moan out there?

09 October, 2006 17:43  
Blogger AtYourCervix said...

hehe, you could have fooled me! I thought you knew html.......it's really not too hard, once you start to figure out where things need to be inserted. Many sites have the coding prewritten for you (like your spider).

(I love it when I'm reading new posts, and see a reference to my blog :::giggles:::)

Seriously, I do have to add more blogs that I read to my blogroll.

11 October, 2006 11:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home