Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Luckily, my neck broke my fall.

I receive several visits a day, though my lack of comment(er)s seems to prove otherwise.

Along with random landings and those lent in my direction from other's lists, I garner some unusual search hits, as well.

Today's weird inquiry :

"Do rectal swabs hurt?"

My guess is, you may feel some slight discomfort.
I'm saying, is all.

Can't quite figure out what content in my blog led this person to me of all places, but what the heck.

And anyway, I should be thankful for the attention. Seems I have fallen off of some high-profile blogrolls, and it sort of makes me sad. Sure, my content hasn't been all business lately, and that's because I have a life full o'crap going on at the moment. Glad I don't need to feel validated or anything trivial like that.

As such, I'm sure the bloggers I read appreciate positive affirmations too; therefore, I'll try to be a better blogger & commenter, and I will finally put together my very own link-list. So there.

How 'bout this weather, huh? Friggin' awesome. Now, if I could just get my ice-cold coworkers to realize its effing JULY already and we can turn the thermostat down past 75, all will be right in the world. Put on a durn sweater, I'm dripping over here.

7 Comments:

Blogger ID Crossroads said...

Well, I hope you are enjoying your summer. I'm not sure what to make of your post though. But I decided to leave a comment anyways.

21 July, 2007 00:43  
Blogger Julie, RN said...

Thank you for your comment. I am enjoying my summer, and hope you are, as well.
I am urious though, what part of my post is confusing?

21 July, 2007 09:37  
Blogger ID Crossroads said...

Well, I'm not so much confused by your post as I just didn't know how to respond to it. I guess "you go girl!" is always appropriate. :)

22 July, 2007 01:58  
Blogger Julie, RN said...

Agreed. Can I get a - whoop!whoop! - ?
LOL

22 July, 2007 08:55  
Blogger Ami said...

Can't remember whose blog linked me to yours, but I'm having fun reading the archives as well as the new stuff.

You're doing a job I could never, in a million years, handle.

It's not the bodily fluids (I work with kids.. ha ha).
It's the long hours, the unpredictable nature of your patients and what sounds like the general nuttiness of your co-workers.

It sounds like you really care about what you do.

Oh, and love the blog title.

17 August, 2007 17:09  
Blogger Julie, RN said...

Thank you, Ami. I read through some of yours this morning, too. I love your writing, and you have similar peeves as my own. Thanks for stopping by!

18 August, 2007 09:58  
Blogger RehabNurse said...

Julie:

I loved the graphic on this post. I found you via another blog (can't remember which...) and I tell you, I'm really tempted to leave the world of rehab and go straight to gero psych.

Many thanks! Come over anytime to see me at http://rehabrn.blogspot.com.

22 September, 2007 13:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home