Saturday, January 06, 2007

Puncture resistant. Who'd a thunk it.

Dear Tide -
I'm writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it since the beginning of my married life, when my mother told me it was the best. She was so right. Now that I am older and going through menopause, I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse.
My unfeeling and uncaring husband started to berate me about how clumsy I was and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and I ended up with a lot of his blood on my white blouse. I tried to get the stains out using a bargain detergent, but it just wouldn't come out.
After a quick trip to the supermarket, I stopped and got a bottle of liquid Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well, that some detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests were negative and my attorney said that I would no longer be considered a suspect!
I thank you, once again, for having such a great product. Well, gotta go. I have to write a letter to the Hefty bag people...

2 Comments:

Blogger ID Crossroads said...

Hee hee hee... morbid... I love it! ... mmmmuuuuaaaahhhaahhaaahhaaa

07 January, 2007 23:24  
Blogger Iris said...

that one is just too funny...... thank goodness I am divorced, as it may have given me ideas.......

10 January, 2007 11:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home